close mobile menuClose Menu


  • Electrical Panels


  • Electrical Panels for Connecticut Homes

    We are equipped to replace existing panels with brand new ones, and to upgrade 100 amp electrical panels to 200 amps, which has become the standard for most households. A Ray Brown licensed electrician can recommend the safest and sturdiest brands in the electrical panel industry.


    If your electrical panel is just the right size for your home, but it becomes too old or damaged, we can easily replace it with a brand new one. We are familiar with the best quality brands in the industry, and we will gladly make recommendations for your replacement panel. We can also easily install a new meter panel box to protect your panels from wear and tear.

    200 Amp Service Panel Upgrade

    The type and size of your electrical panel can have a big impact on the efficiency of your electrical systems. With a larger panel, you can receive more electrical current to your home from the city’s power grid. If you have many electrical appliances in your home, a larger panel can make all the difference. Older homes sometimes come equipped with smaller panels, whereas 200 amps tends to be the standard in newer homes. If you are unsure about the size of your electrical panel, we can take a look and let you know whether or not we recommend an upgrade.

    Our Ray Brown Electric licensed electricians can upgrade or replace your electric panel or box with industry leading brands. We are available for emergency service 24/7, and you will always speak to a LIVE Ray Brown representative. Give us a call at (203) 261-2115 for all of your electrical needs!